Friday, June 02, 2006

Blogging the conference

I want to remind everyone who will be attending the SLA conference in Baltimore next week that this blog can serve as a news source for those of us who won't be there. In the past, I've blogged the News Division happenings at the conference, and so has Jessica Baumgart and a few other members.

I won't be there this year, but J says she will be blogging some. Anyone is welcome to add posts, too. Just send me an email and I can set you up with a login to become a NewsliBlog contributor. If you don't want to log on to Blogger, you can send me an email with your news and/or photos, and I'll post it.

We'd love to see updates on the sessions, and anyone's photos!

(For examples, see blogging on the 2004 conference in the June archive, and from 2005. Our first blogged conference was 2003 in New York.)

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Info Today said...

Remember to check the Information Today Blog--www.infotodayblog.com.
As we've done for past few years, ITI is sending a team of bloggers to Baltimore to share news and comment on the event. Bloggers include Marydee Ojala, Editor of Online, Dick Kaser, vp content, Barb Brynko, Editor of Information Today, Don Hawkins, columnist, and me.
Hope to see many of you there!
Paula J. Hane
News Bureau Chief, ITI

 

Post a Comment

<< Home